*Hi  ** friends*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*Min 12+ year consultant with Guidwire exp mandatory*

Title: *Senior .Net Developer (with Guidewire)*

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Number of Positions: 1

Last Date for Submission: Oct-20th 2016

*Qualifications*

*We are looking for a Senior .Net developer with minimum 10 years of
industry experience in the following*.

·         Strong experience in Guidewire Billing Center 8.x Configuration

·         Familiarity with GW Billing Center data model

·         Experience in Gosu, Java, Web Service development (soap and
RESTful), web service security (mutual certificate authentication, WSE),
log4j

·         Experience with .net framework, Responsive UI, C#, MVC, ASP.Net,
experience in entity modeling, log4n, nLog,

·         Experience in XML transformation (XSLT), dealing with large
xml/csv/fixed-width files, sql server, Interoperability between java and
.net, ETL (preferably SSIS)

·         Proven track record of delivering a Billing center preferably
Guide wire billing center.

·         Proven experience with very large scale projects with multiple
touch points.

·         Minimum of 12 years Industry experience.

·         Ability to work on multiple touch points at the same time.

*Tasks*

*The Tasks for the senior .Net Developer include, but are not limited to,
the following:*

·  Lead other software engineers to design and implement well-integrated
products

·  Define and evolve the architecture for the system.

·  Expert in all technical aspects of the product

·  Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs
and industry trends

·  Develop creative solutions and write technical design & architecture
documents

·  Provide work estimates for proposed projects

·  Cross-train developers on product features that are implemented

·  Constantly look for better processes for projecting and improving
project profitability

·  Develop and execute unit tests for product components

·  Establish architectural standards and best practices

·  Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies

·  Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product features

·  Establish standards and Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback

·  Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects

Regards
Ahmed
Exatech Inc
4758 Forest Ridge Dr