Direct Client Need!!

Last Year we Placed 3 Candidates for this role, they need More candidates.

SSIS Developer
Columbus Ohio
Local candidate only
3-6 month contract

*we need a very strong SSIS developer with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of
SSIS experience and preferably healthcare background*. The client is
looking to interview someone Monday and have the candidate start the
project work right away..

Let me know which one of our strong SSIS developers is available for an
interview either tomorrow or Monday. The candidate must be able to start
within a week of offer.

*Regards,Lisa Dutt - Recruiting ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 Email
: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> or l...@itbrainiac.com
<l...@itbrainiac.com>Fax 312.582.2699ITBrainiac Inc. 116 Village Blvd,
Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540www.itbrainiac.com
<http://www.itbrainiac.com/> "Your IT Needs Our Commitment"*