Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*SAP Functional PP/QM Consultant*

*Location: Edison, NJ*

*Duration - 6 Months with extension*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

JOB SUMMARY: The senior analyst will conduct and facilitate workshops with
our Systems Integrator and our internal business partners to gather
requirements for complex business processes. He / She provides best
business practices knowledge to aid the Design or Best Practices Activation
process. Perform the necessary configuration to convert the requirements
into the business solution. He / She transfers business process,
application design and configuration knowledge to the other team members.
He / She will validate the design or activated best practices with the
business partners to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements and
expected outcomes. He / She will also be responsible to manage medium to
large projects in the area of production planning and procurement.

*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: *

• *Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert
knowledge in SAP Production Planning (PP) and SAP Quality Management (QM)
modules in Process Manufacturing and an FDA regulated environment.*

• Candidate must have experience with at least 2 full cycle implementation
in SAP PP and SAP QM modules. .

• Candidate must be willing to learn new SAP modules, applications /
technologies.

• Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAPMaterials
Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM),
SAP MES/MII,
eSignature and SAP APO Demand Management or SAP IBP, will be added
advantage.

• PMI certification and / or experience in managing medium and large
projects is desirable, but not required.

• ITIL certification is desirable

 • Knowledge of any modeling tool, Visio, MS Project and MS Office is
highly desirable

 • Strong communication skills a must.

 • Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.

 • Must have a service-oriented personality

 • Solid verbal communication and written presentation skills - Fluency in
spoken and written English

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com