Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Data Modeler*

*Contract: 6 month+ *

*Location: Dayton, OH*

*GC, GC-EAD, USC*

Data Modeler opportunity that is available in the Dayton, OH area.  I am in
need for candidates who are GC, GC-EAD, USC holders.  Please submit your
best candidates with excellent communication skills and I look forward to
hearing back from you soon!

*Top skillsets:*

SQL Server 2014 development, advanced SQL query skills, and healthcare data
experience.

*Details:*

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience is
required

Minimum of three (3) years of experience in data modeling (conceptual,
logical and physical) required

Experience in data warehouse development preferred

Healthcare experience preferred

Erwin data modeling software

Expert knowledge of data normalization and demoralization

Expert knowledge of data mapping and data dictionaries

Relational database modeling concepts and practices

Effective understanding of MS SQL

SAS experience preferred

Communication skills both written and verbal

Ability to work independently and within a team environment

Critical listening and thinking skills

Decision making/problem solving skills

Excellent customer service skills

Regards