Send me profiles : a...@srivensys.com

*Role ;  Epic Clarity/SQL Developer*

*Location : VA *

*Duration ; 6+months *

We are looking for a person with very good experience in using Epic Clarity
database, developing OLAP cubes and MDX language.

1.       Clarity, OLAP and MDX – must have healthcare experience

2.       Strong communication for knowledge transfer purposes to existing
team

3.       Collaborative work experience – not silo’d / heads down dev

Epic Implementing healthy planet (not required experience)

Clarity – need to be able and identify complex joined queries (v14, v15)

Building to cube aggregated at the DB level, building dim. Prem and
advanced measures and connecting to the EDW. Diff roles, access levels etc.
and coordinating the tables as mirrored in the existing db

Must have familiarity with full-lifecycle

*Thanks & Regards*

*ARJUN, Accounts Manager*

*Sriven   Systems, Inc*

*| **a...@srivensys.com* <b...@srivensys.com>

*F:  516-908-3640*

*An E- Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*7157 Colleyville Blvd, Suite 104, Colleyville, TX 76034  *
*www.srivensys.com* <http://www.srivensys.com/>

*[image: image001]  *

*Winner of "Inc 500 & Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America" –  "
8 years in a Row :  2008 to 2015".*

*1999 – 2016: 17 + years of Excellence.*

*Note: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete this message.*

*Notice of Registered Trademark: Sriven Systems Inc. is an independent
corporation holding no affiliations or separate entities. (Sriven® ) is a
registered trademark, (Serial No: 77/077,925) exclusive to our company,
products and services for which we are registered.*