Hi,

This is Suman Bakshi(sam) from SourceChip,Inc.

We are currently working on below requirement. Let me know if you are
interested.

Must send below details for client submissions-

Full Name of the consultant as per passport

Full Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)

Phone Number

Email ID

Current Location

Relocation

Billing rate

Passport Number or Copy

Attach H1B/GC/EAD Copy (Mandatory)(Ignore if Citizen)

Attach Photo id & Skype id(Mandatory)

Years of Experience

Highest Degree (Education), University & Location

Year of Completion

Job Details -

TITLE: Senior Technical Writer

STATUS:         Open

LOCATION:     Chicago, IL, United States

# of Openings: 1

Contract

Rate: Market

Requisition Details:

•           Excellent Written / Oral communication is required to interact
with Professional Services & Sales teams

•           Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of
the product and the documentation requirements

•           Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and
single-sourcing opportunities

•           Create and maintain the information architecture

•           Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable
standards and is appropriate for its intended audience

•           Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and
developer guides

•           Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications

The suitable person should have

•           Proven working experience in technical writing of software
documentation

•           Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention
to detail

•           Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them
easily understandable in text and pictures

•           Excellent verbal and written skills in English

•           Knowledge of Microsoft Office, VISIO, PowerPoint

•           Familiarity with the SDLC and software development

•           University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
equivalent preferred

*Regards, *

*Sam*

*SourceChip,inc | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902  US*

*Direct -732-917-4895 | Fax: 732-875-0233 *

*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> | E : 28su...@gmail.com
<28su...@gmail.com> (Alternate) |  www.sourcechip.net
<http://www.sourcechip.net> *

mailing list reply with "remove " and include your "original email
address/addresses " in the subject heading. Include complete
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.