Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Sales Force Developer* Consultant with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Sales Force Developer

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Duration: 04+ Months Contract

*Rate:* *$35/hr on **All Inclusive*

*Job Requirement:*

Sales force Developer with Configuration, Apex, integration (Soap/Rest API)
and CRM functionality skills

Working with the client Business Analysts to help design solutions based on
the client provided information

Building solutions for Apex Code, Apex Triggers, and SFDC API
Customizations as designed by the client

Updating all relevant Project documentation, including designs, technical
specifications and Production Support documentation with the client
provided information

Collaborating with the client’s Business Analysts and Technical Architects
throughout development

Working with QA/Testing resources to develop test scripts

Providing weekly status updates to the Project Development Lead

Updating information in the Org, specifically technical specification
information with the client’s provided information

Assisting to resolve defects identified during testing

*Deliverables include – *

Code: Configuration, Customization and Integration Code

Unit Test: Unit Test Scripts document and execute

Configuration Workbook: Document the current and ongoing configuration and
code components of the application

Daily Handover Sheet: Documents items that need to be transitioned between
the different teams (Offshore & Onshore).

*Change Management Tool: *

Jira, PPM and SFDC will be utilized at different stages of the project.
Defects / Enhancements will be documented and updated accordingly

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us