​Hi,
This is Suman(sam) from SourceChip,Inc. We have execellent Job opportunity
in  Auburn Hills, MI

Please review our requirement and apply with Resume , Hourly Rate and
availability.

Onsite B2B Project Manager

The following requisition has been assigned:

Contract Long Term
 TITLE: Onsite B2B Project Manager
 STATUS: Open
 LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI, United States
 # of Openings: 1

*Requisition Details:*
*Skills*

*Automotive experiences (prefer Tier 1 experience) is required*
*Project Management in B2B/EDI area*

Required Experience :

• Good understanding on Seeburger platform
• Prior experience with Automotive customers is must
• Strong knowledge on EDI standards
• Must have complete understanding on OE and AM business
• PMP certification is preferred
• Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
• Strong communication skills

Responsibilities

• Will be responsible for entire EDI rollouts for different regions across
the globe
• Cover all aspects of the application delivery life-cycle
• Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in
solution consulting, technical design and business engagements.
• Must manage customer and contractor associates
• Responsible for coming up with highlevel plan and execution model
• Outperform business demands by building creative, quality integration
solutions driving effectiveness and efficiency of applications.
• Partner closely with business analysts, application developers,
architects, and operations support on projects and initiatives to design
and implement integration solutions.
​

--

*Thanks & Regards, *