Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Omaha, NE) is currently seeking a
(System Engineer (IBM Datapower)) resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.Pl;ease email me at
bak...@cognizantechnologies.com or call (630) 444-7055

Job Title: System Engineer (IBM Datapower)
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6+ months
Start: ASAP

Must be a US citizen or Full green card holder

Job Description
Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with
senior leadership on technology solutions. Supports existing systems and is
responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for
assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
Performs additional job duties as required. Leads complex projects and
issues within functional technical area and cross functional area Works
independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends
strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system
improvements.

Job Detail:
• Install, configure, support, and troubleshoot IBM Datapower SOA appliances
• Strong understanding and experience in installing and managing SSL/Mutual
Auth certs
• Experience developing integration solutions-SOA Technology —using IBM
WebSphere Process Server/Enterprise Service Bus experience is preferred
• Experience in both designing and developing with Business Process
Modeling (BPM) tools and Business rules integration
• Strong knowledge and comprehension of standards, specifications,
standards bodies (e.g., XML, UDDI, JMS, Web services, JEE, etc.)
• Strong Unix Background in order to work in the Linux, Solaris, AIX
environments we support. Knowledgeable regarding Unix permissions
• Understanding of Firewalls to request firewall rules
• Ability to work with Project plans
• Strong Communication Skills/Team Player
• Provide 24x7 Oncall support
• Follow Standards and Guidelines
• 8+ yrs. of related technical experience. MS/BS or equivalent work
experience. Appropriate Certifications, or equivalent military experience.

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiter0...@gmail.com