Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                CUDA/OpenCL Developer*

*Location:                **Waukesha WI*

*Contract Length:     Long Term*

*Job Decription:-*

*Primary:-*

1.At least 4 years of experience designing commercial software and / or
systems

2.Experienced and able to demonstrate proficiency in C/C++

3.Experience with Linux OS

4.Understanding of Intel x86 architecture. Relationships with NUMA and CPU
affinity

5.Experience in system level integration and ability to demonstrate
troubleshooting at the system level

6.Experience with software and system performance optimization

7.Ability to contribute to and provide leadership roles in a
multi-disciplinary team to meet challenging technical requirements in
aggressive timeframe

*Secondary:-*

8.Familiarity with GPGPU technologies. OpenCL or CUDA programing language
is a plus

9.Knowledge of profiling techniques and tools is a plus

10.Optimization of Algorithm and Numerical Analysis is a plus

11.Experience in platform and application development is a plus

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com <an...@technocraftsol.com>*