Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Senior Data Modeler*

*Duration - 6 months*

*Location – Columbus, OH*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

*Top Three Skills:        *

advanced SQL (join tables, what is an interjoin, group buys, subqueries,
windowing functions (analytics)), OLTP (online transactional processing)
and relational modeling

*Responsibilities: *

- Develops and maintains data models (logical and physical) for operational
and analytical systems in the Enterprise

- Maintains the ERWIN model repository and ensures the models ar current

- Creates and executes DDL in development environments for any new and/or
revised database objects

- Works closely and communicates effectively with the IT development staff
on providing the best data design solutions for their needs

- Documents data mappings for integration development teams.

- Works to promote the enterprise’s data governance standards

- Reviews and Approves requests pertaining to database objects in a timely
manner.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com