*Hi** Vendors,*

*Hope you are doing well…*

This is *Sampath* from *Systel,* one of America’s premieres staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with
experience in *“ Software Design”*

*Title : SDE-3*

*Job Location: **Redmond, WA*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Client : Microsoft*

*LOCALS ONLY*

*Job Description:*

Software Developer for Build System

Looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for developing
processes, tools, automation for TFS based Software / Firmware build system
and delivering SW/FW Builds for Surface projects.  Required to interact
across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and
deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.

*Qualifications:*
·       Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
field.
·       7 years of Software Engineering or DevOps experience.
·       5 years of experience as a SW developer.
·       3 years of development experience using C# / .Net  with experience
interacting with, or developing RESTful web services.
·       3 years of experience using PowerShell to automate build and
post-build related tasks. (e.g., packaging; machine configuration; software
installation and deployments).
·       3 years of experience MS Build process customization (e.g., custom
targets and tasks; item batching).
·       1-2 years of experience customizing the build process with TFS
Build (XAML Workflow) is a plus but not required.
·       Experience with TFS "vNext" Build (TFS 2015 or VSO) is a plus but
not required.
·       Strong communication and problem solving skills is required.

*If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please
contact me via phone to discuss to discuss this opportunity. In addition,
please send me an email with your most updated resume in Word format as an
attachment.  I apologize if this position is not a good fit for you; please
feel free to forward my email to any of your friends or colleagues who
might be interested.*

*I look forward to hearing from you about this opportunity.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Sampath*

*[image: cid:image003.png@01CE3D64.41771430]*
<http://www.systelinc.com/>