Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                **Technical Lead(USC or GC or TN Visa)*

*Location:                **Charlotte NC*

*Contract Length:     **12 months on C2C*

*Job Decription:-*

*LinkedIn Profile (link)?*

The contractor will serve in a Technical Lead role for IT Projects in
support of the Energy Delivery business functions.

 *Responsibilities will include:*

·         Understand and interpret business and technical requirements in
order to perform assessment of current software capabilities to determine
any gaps that exist

·         Identification of what components need to be built to address the
gaps

·         Determine development estimates; participating in requirements
gathering sessions

·         Oversee design, construction, and implementation activities

·         Create SDLC artifacts such as High Level Design and Detailed
Design

·         Ensure that the technical design meets the functional requirements

·         Establishing dev, test, and prod environments

·         Ensuring that all components are designed, coded, and tested to
meet standards

·         Reviewing and approving test plans

·         Participating in testing phases

·         Prioritizing work across the development team

·         Communicating issues, risks, and status to PM in a timely manner

·         Executing the Transition to Support plan and executing the
implementation plan.

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*