Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Devops Engineer (Eng Ops - DevOps
Automation)* Consultant with our client. Please check with below job
description and If you are available please respond me back with your
updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*//////// Need local require in-person interview ////////*

Job Title: Devops Engineer (Eng Ops - DevOps Automation)

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C All Inc (MAX)*

*Required Skills:*

Strong Linux operation knowledge and experience is mandatory

Strong knowledge and experience with Configuration management, Ansible is
mandatory, Chef / Puppet nice to have

DevOps Setups: Support to setup the DevOps tools such as configuration
management (Ansible and Chef). Require to write and maintain Ansible
playbook maintenance from scratch.

Communication: Present and articulate status and risk to higher management
in a timeline and clear manner

Warm Regards,

*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.