* Looking for USC/ GC / TN Visa C2C*

                   *Consultant Must be Local to NC*

Hello,

  Hope you are doing great...!!!

 As per our discussion, I am attaching a job description for your review.
If you are interested so please revert me back with your updated resume.
Please call me on *614-503-7657* <614-503-7657> or e-mail me at
m...@technocraftsol.com

*Job Description*

*Must do final interview onsite!!!*

*LinkedIn Profile (link)? *

Title: Margin Minder Lead

Location: Charlotte NC

Duration: 6 months ( with possibility to be extended)

Work Status: TN Visa, GC or Citizen

*Job Description:*

·         Hands on knowledge of Margin Minder tool is a must

·         Provides Data Analysis of financial data feeding Margin Minder
system, making recommendations for improvements

·         Liaises with vendor to plan conversion and address any immediate
concerns

·         Analyzes and Documents technical requirements

·         Assists in documenting Functional Specifications

·         Assists in Systems and Business Acceptance Testing

·         Drives System Implementation and Conversion

·         Maximizes positive results and minimizes negative results by
providing technical direction to the project team

·         Manages intra- and inter-team technical information flow for
assigned projects

·         Ensures delivery of technical scope on agreed schedule

·         Assists with gathering Business Requirements, or gathers Business
Requirements as assigned

·         Communicates Technical Specifications to the development team

·         Identifies and recommends solutions for technical issues or
requests

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mohit Agarwal(MAG) - Recruiter*

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Desk:*     *614-503-7657*

*E-Mail:* *m...@technocraftsol.com* <m...@technocraftsol.com>

*Gmail – **mohit.technocraftsol*

*Web:*     *www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>*, *
*www.xdimensiontech.com* <http://www.xdimensiontech.com/>

*Partner with XDimension Technology*

 *P Please do not print unless absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness*

*Note: *Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.

Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.

--
*Thanks,*
*Mohit*