Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any
consultant for this position.

Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.

*Tableau Reporting developer*

*San Jose, CA *

*6+ Months*

*Skill Set/Technologies: * Superior knowledge of Tableau and SQL and data
visualization concepts Strong design and development skills with meticulous
attention to detail Enterprise data warehousing and dashboard design
experience Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal communication and
written skills with the ability to work in a team environment Familiarity
with Agile Software Development practices and working in an agile
methodology Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills 4
years of consulting or relevant experience in a similar role Familiar with
Google's internal tools and cloud technologies (Dremel, #plx, ColumnIO,
Unix/Linux) Experience with HTML, XML, JSON interfaces.

Familiar with at least with one scripting Python, Go, JavaScript, Perl,
Apps Script Responsibilities:

 Design, develop, deploy and support Tableau dashboards on Tableau server
deployed enterprise-wide Work with business teams to gain a rich
understanding and documentation of their businessStart Time:12:00 AM
Hours:8:00am to 5:00pm

*Best Regards,*

Arpit Arora

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*