Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our Direct
Client. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone
who might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*Position: C#/ .NET Developer*
*Tenure: 9 Months Contract*
*LOCATION: 3500 Illinois Street Suite 2500, Golden, CO 80401 (Locals)*
*Pay Rate: $60/ hour on C2C *
*Lives local and in-person interview required. *

*KEY SKILLS: *
*C#, C++, MS Visual Studio .NET, Cold Fusion, Agile framework, MS SQL
Server*

Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity
of company products and competing equipment.
Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign
of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and
capability reports, and acting as technical liaison to a team.
May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years
or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complex tasks. May lead and direct the work of
Contractor staff.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*

*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*

*(913) 257-3377 Ext 112 <%28913%29%20257-3377%20Ext%20112> (W)*

*(913) 273-0058 <%28913%29%20273-0058> (F)*