Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested in taking up an IT Recruiter /
Sr – Jr position in our company starting ASAP.

The detailed JD is given below for your ready reference – Incase you are not
interested – Please forward this to anyone who is interested to enable them
get in touch with me at the earliest.

A Technical *Recruiter* at Ezen Computer Services Inc focuses on recruiting
and retaining qualified candidates for our clients. They work in conjunction
with our Account Executives to make sure that each candidate is the right
fit for the right position. Highly motivated individuals with outgoing
personalities who enjoy talking on the phone and helping people further
their careers will succeed in this role. Demonstrated innovation and
adaptability will contribute to your success in this fun environment. We
work in an environment that fosters respect, integrity and teamwork.

The ideal candidate will have a solid background in recruiting in the IT
staffing industry. Working on requirements both full time/contract with
direct clients is a must.
Minimum Required Skills/Competencies:

Proven expertise in managing the recruitment lifecycle, particularly the
sourcing and closing of professional IT candidates
Strong skills in client and candidate relationship building, excellent
communication skills are required
Ability to multi-task
Experience with recruiting a diverse background of IT Professionals
Organized and diligent with a focus on attention to detail
Minimum of 2 years experience recruiting in a fast paced staffing
environment with a proven track record
Must be very proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
Expertise with Internet and Job Board sourcing methods preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills along with the ability to
exceed goals with minimal supervision as well as good business sense are key
to success in this role

Experience with cold calling, networking and prospecting
A strong work ethic
A proven track record of over-achievement, in both career and personal goals

Ability to micro-manage your own efforts in a supportive environment

Please email resumes to: srid...@e-zencomp.com along with the below details.

Full Name

Current Company

Current CTC

Expected CTC

Availability.

Our office is located at the following address

EZEN Computer Services Pvt Ltd.

H.No: 1-5-1115/1,Plot # 546 & 547

Panchasheel Enclave,

Old Alwal.