Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I have the below opportunity and if you are interested please send me an
updated version of your resume. I will give you a call if it matches the
requirement.

Job Title:  CORE Java Developer (need 8 years’ experience plus for this)
Job Location: Charlotte, NC (F2F interview / MUST BE NEAR CHARLOTTE)
Duration:  6 month initially (probable extension(s) to 18 months)

*NEED GC OR CITIZENS!!!*

Required Skills: -
5+ years of Java development experience. This includes full life cycle
development and understanding of application development methodologies, as
well as experience in a 3-tier application environment.
Core Java Development v1.6 and above with a practical understanding of
multi-threading, file processing, caching and transaction handling – 5+
years
SQL Server based database development (stored procedures, functions, views)
– 4+ years
XML, XSL, XSLT experience – must be able to utilize these skills in a Java
environment
Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
skills
3+ years of experience with the following technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT
3+ years of experience with the following technologies or similar
technologies in conjunction with Java development: Hibernate
3+ years of relational database experience. This includes SQL experience
and understanding of JDBC.
3+ years of SQL server PL/SQL programming experience.
Understanding of SOA
Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on
meeting/exceeding deadlines
For new development, the developer will be expected to work with business
partners in order to understand their needs and requirements and to analyze
and design the necessary software.
Assures quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported systems
and risk applications.
Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex risk
applications.
Excellent communication, both oral and written, and interpersonal skill
Experience working with global teams
Experience in time-sharing across multiple projects
Demonstrates stability in career

Desired (nice to have) skills:
Understanding of Capital Markets and OTC derivative products
Eclipse, Subversion, JIRA
Experience in MyBatis
Knowledge and understanding of Agile
Experience in Unit testing framework (Ex: Junit)
Autosys script maintenance and development

Saretha Goney  | Technical
Recruiter
Voice:   203-652-1444 Ext: 307
Email:   saretha.go...@panzersols.com
Fax :    203-286-1457
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Gtalk: goneysare...@gmail.com

New Link:  http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject "REMOVE" that your
email would be taken out of our distribution list.