Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our Direct
Client. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone
who might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*Business Rules Developer*
*Frederick MD, Chandler AZ, Des Moines IA*
*Long Term Contract*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

Looking for advanced development experience including 10 years’ overall
experience and at least *7 years of business rules development experience*
using *Fair Isaac Blaze Advisor version 6.9 or higher.*

This should include extensive working knowledge of the deployment manager
toolset within Blaze and successful implementation within clustered server
environment.
Additional required knowledge of J2EE tools and development processes
including JavaScript, JSP in a WebLogic environment.
Additional skills include:
WebLogic NET-UI, Oracle PL-SQL, XML and experience writing and maintaining
stored procedures and packages.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience is preferred using web
services to call Blaze rules.
We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and be up to speed
and providing value in minimal time. ..

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*

*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*

*(913) 257-3377 Ext 112 <%28913%29%20257-3377%20Ext%20112> (W)*

*(913) 273-0058 <%28913%29%20273-0058> (F)*