*TalenD Developer **Jacksonville FL*
• 5+ years of ETL design and development experience, preferably
in enterprise setup following standard SDLC practices
• 3+ years of core experience with configuration, administration,
design, development of Talend ETL and ELT Jobs
• Strong Java Development skills
• Talend admin console, data repository, job servers and job
• Data management platform including data integration and data
quality, writing data transformation ETL routines.
• Implementing Batch / file SFTP integrations and queue based
integrations of the Talend jobs
• Different file formats like XML, JSON, positioned delimited files,
• Familiar with configuration/hardware/design tuning to ensure we
are able to meet business SLA on performance, and make recommendations to
meet required performance goals
• Strong experience in Data modelling and Design Patterns, Data
• Experienced in version Control tools: SVN subversion or similar
• Strong experience with DB2 database query/updates
• Strong experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, Unix/Linux
shell scripting, Unix/Linux editor, Unix/Linux batch jobs
• Familiar with using scheduling tools like Control-M or similar
• Strong experience with database programming/development for any
• Highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding
• Strong written communication, oral communication, inter-personnel
skills with attention to details
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet
• Team player with can-do attitude
* Direct: 408.418.5778 <408.418.5778> EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.