Hope you are doing great!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position...
*Role: Network Design Engineer*
*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ*
*Duration: Long Term*
Experience: 8-10 Years
Responsible for designing, implementing and managing the use of
Comcast’s National Converged IP Network. Designs and develops updated
network infrastructure in support of one or more business needs. Ensures
a balance between tactical and strategic network technology design
solutions and considers end-to-end business problems within and outside
the enterprise. Develops and produces converged network best practices
and ensures architectural guidelines are utilized. Acts as a key
contributor in a large complex environment. Determines and pursues
course of action necessary to achieve results. Frequently leads teams on
specific projects providing broad direction and expertise. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with
- Provides configurations and technical leadership as a primary
technical resource on Internet Protocol (IP) router network technologies
(BGP, OSPF, ISIS), traffic flows and overall end to end network
- Performs a variety of highly complex analytical duties in network
design and IP services for network optimization and produces fundamental
and detailed designs for implementation.
- Analyzes traffic engineering data to forecast network capacity
requirements for efficient network designs and overall cost reductions.
- Performs technical training for regional engineers and
operations/engineering (XNOC) groups on current and future technology.
- Develops test and acceptance criteria for IP networks and provides
technical direction for network problems.
- Maintains the configuration and supports the engineering design life
cycle with proper documentation ensuring that all detailed designs
adhere to network standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- CCNP required, F5-SEL/SEG preferred, Perl, Python UNIX Scripting
languages a plus
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- This job is being posted for Naperville, IL. Candidates will also be
considered in Denver, CO and West Chester, OH.
*Satish Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.