*Title:* Linux Server Engineer /DevOps
*Company*: Point 72
*Location:* Stamford, CT
*Duration:* 6 months with extensions
*Visa:* USC, GC or EAD-GC
*Search: *linux and engine* and (puppet or chef or ansible) and (python or
perl or ruby) and agile
· Linux, Paa, Puppet, Git, Scripting (Python, Perl, or Ruby), REST
· Ability to set and achieve project deadlines
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment following Agile
· Strong understanding of GIT version control
· Experience with RPM packaging
· NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra
· Amazon AWS
Day to Day:
Linux Engineer with experience in the design, implementation, and support
of Red Hat and CentOS Linux operating systems. With a focus on DevOps and
cloud platform technologies. They should have experience working in an
Agile environment. In addition to this, they will be providing assistance
to DEV and QA groups to include participation in meetings building out
environments, and troubleshooting deployment/configuration related
*Thanks & Regards,*
*732- 837- 2138**ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.