We have an opening for the below position and if interested do reply with
your updated resume.
*Title: C/C++ Developer (Linux/Shell Exp.)*
*Position: 6 Months Project*
*Location: Sylmar, CA*
· Candidate must have >2 years of Linux Systems Programming
· Proficient in Linux Internals, Linux System Programming & POSIX
· Proficient in C / C++ Application Programming,
· Application development using OOPS concepts
· Graphical User Interface development Experience using Qt (Qt 4.7
· Candidate must have onsite-offshore coordination experience
· Good Verbal and Written communication skills
· needs to be a Team Player as the requirement is to work as a part
of a big team comprising of different modules
· Defect Management & Code review Process awareness
· Entire SDLC processes Awareness
· Platform & Application development / Maintenance for Embedded
· OOPS based Application development in C++
· Application Development over Custom RT Linux which requires
thorough knowledge of Linux Internals, Linux System Programming & POSIX
Thread implementation experience
· The candidate will be a part of a larger team which would be
directly communicating with the Client on a day to day basis
· The requirement is for a position of a Tech Lead / Senior
Programmer who is well versed with the entire SDLC processes and should be
a team player
· Would require a commitment of at least 1 year.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Biplab Chandra Deb*
*Sr. US IT Recruiter, *
[image: Description: blue-business-phone-solid-icon-26]*732-722-1085*
*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.