*Role: SFDC Consultant*
*Location: **Overland Park, KS*
*Duration: Long terms *
Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementing configuring, customizing
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing with relational database
3. Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
4. Command on Apex/triggers/Visualforce Pages. (Sync/Async mechanism)
5. Good in Integration/Webservices/XSD changes
7. SFDC configuration modules: Workflows/validation rules/ custom settings/
Security settings/ Time based workflows/permission sets/ user set up/
forecasting/ Territory management/ Approval Process/ Page layouts/
Different types of relationship/ Formula fields/ Roll up summary fields
8. Working knowledge on Force.com IDE development kit and ANT migration
9. Deliver advanced business intelligence solutions leveraging the
Salesforce Wave application framework
10. Working knowledge of JSON, Pigql, SAQL, ETL Tool, such as Dell Boomi,
MuleSoft, Informatica on Cloud
Desired years of experience : Above 5 yrs
Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. SFDC Configured code & UT Results
2. Fixing the UAT Defects
3. Fixing the Post production defects
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk : 609-853-0818 EXT-2104
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.