Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: *Sr. SAP Functional EWM Configuration Analyst
*Location*: Philadelphia PA
*Duration*: 6+ months
*Interview:* Phone and Skype or Face to Face
This Analyst will focus on SAP WMS configuration, implementation,
maintenance and change management.
Experience: 3+ years’ experience with SAP EWM configuration; background
with at least 2 end-to-end SAP implementations
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related business field or Information
- Expert knowledge with SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP code, function modules, NetWeaver,
- Experience with ECC 6.0 (ehp7), BPC 10.1 and HANA concepts; Simple
Finance nice to have
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and translate
them into system-supported solutions
- Ability to analyze business challenges/problems and provide clear
- Strong organizational skills with ability to partner with business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player that can
manage their own workload
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time, work under
tight deadlines and remain results-oriented and an effective problem solver
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Background with full MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- Work with the assigned business area Process Lead(s) to provide
research and recommendations in support of SAP. Act as a liaison between
the business partners and technical teams. Enable the business to function
more efficiently and meet the business requirements. Assist in maintaining
the standardization and integrity of processes and data throughout the
- Act as key liaison and design architect for SAP solution. Partner with
business partners to determine requirements & objectives, business process
and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP.
- Plans and directs analysis of complex business problems to be solved
with automated system in the manufacturing industry.
- Writes and maintains functional specifications for new or modified
business system requirements.
- Tracking and documents changes to functional and business
- Implementation and support of SAP to enhance business functionality
and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer
- Strong knowledge of core business processes specific to the assigned
- In-depth SAP ECC System Configuration, Testing and
Maintenance. Experience developing function modules & WRICEF objects
working with ABAP developers (understanding of custom codes and
modifications as needed)
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points of the various SAP
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP including
providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on
SAP products to business community.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.