Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
Position: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Technical Architect Consultants
one SF Bay Area & one Minneapolis, MN)
AEM Technical Architect Position
Start Date: ASAP!
End Date or Duration: 6+ months, likely to extend longer
Location(s): REMOTE to SF Bay Area client OR Minnepolis, MN. Travel 25%
Travel expenses reimbursed (air, hotel, ground transportation, meal program)
Photo ID needs to be provided with submission - Clear JPG
Must successfully complete background check if selected for project
Required Skill Set
· IT - 8+ years (10+ years preferred)
· Software Development - 8+ years
· Lead Developer on AEM implementation projects - 2+ years
· Implement AEM - 4+ years (at least two end-to-end
· Design AND Developer AEM Components, integrations, templates,
widgets - 4+ years
· Java Development - 7+ years, Including Java to customize AEM
· Experience Integrating AEM Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- 2+ year
· Web Services (SOAP or RESTful) - 4+ years
· AEM v6.1 - Required
· Frameworks (Sling, Spring, Strusts or other MVC) - 4+ years
· Unit Testing & Automated Testing Tools - 3+ years
· Web App Servers - 5+ years (like Apache & TomCat)
· Masters a plus
· AEM Certified a plus
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.