Hi Greetings !!!

Here below I have new opening for peopelsoft Developer.
Please let me know if you have anyone with you.
Please do send me suitable candidate.

*Job: *PeopleSoft Developer
*
Location:*  MO
*Start Date:* November 1
*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Job Description
*
*Primary Skills: *This position will provide development support for
client’s PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 Upgrade project during the coding, issue
resolution, and warranty support phases of the project.  The ideal candidate
for this position will have some exposure to *PeopleSoft Financial v9.1 and
PeopleTools 8.5*.
*
Required Experience:
*1.     Eight plus years of PeopleSoft development experience.
2.     Three plus years of PeopleSoft Financial development experience.
3.     Extensive experience with Application Engine, PeopleCode, Crystal and
SQR.
4.     Experience with a full PeopleSoft upgrade cycle.
5.     Advanced SQL skills and tuning experience.
6.     Familiarity with DB2 or other relational databases.
7.     Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
*
Desired* *Experience:
*1.     Knowledge of Financial business processes.
2.     Development experience with Financials 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.5
3.     Knowledge of Cybermation’s ESP Scheduler.
4.     Understanding of HTML, or previous experience in web design.
5.     Knowledge of Quest’s STAT change control tool

Looking forward to hear from soon.
*
 Warm Regards, Sanjay Kumar
(SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java, QA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy #202
Fremont, CA - 94538
Office - 510-744-1700 Ex. 308
Fax - 800-368-1322
san...@betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gtalk: sanjay.betas...@gmail.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".