*Hi     *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

*Peoplesoft 9x Functional HCM Analyst - Absence Management and Time & Labor
*

*Location:   Mineola, NY *

*12months*

*Skype Interview*

*Client: Nassau County NY*

This person should be very highly experienced in Absence Management, Time &
Labor.

The analyst will develop functional specifications, review existing
modules, and recommend

solutions to enhance/improve current implementations.

*Minimum Requirements*

•             He/she should be very experienced in 9.1 & 9.2 PeopleSoft
versions.

•             He/she should have a good understanding of Oracle database
structure.

•             He/she should be able to quickly understand current
environment definitions.

•             He/she should be able to communicate the requirements to the
development team members.

•             He/she should have worked defining/developing interfaces with
external vendors.

•             He/she should be able to translate business requirements into
functional specifications and

•             design using the delivered PeopleSoft capabilities and
minimize customized solutions.

•             He/she should be able to discuss and present the internal
architecture team the

•             implementation model for review and approval.

•             He/she should be able to develop test plans, requirements
traceability metrics.

•             He/she should be able to provide defect resolution.

•             He/she should have a good integration knowledge between
different modules.

•             Technical knowledge a plus to be able to communicate with
technical resources.

•             He/she will work with different module team members

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>