Please share profile on *ja...@nestarit.com <ja...@nestarit.com>*

Direct contact number: *(201) 448-1153*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Chef / DevOps Engineer Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please

respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Chef / DevOps Engineer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 07+ Months Contract

*///// Need local or Tri-States only will not except who is far other than
Tri-States /////*

*Job Description:*

Seeking an experienced Chef engineer to assist in automating and migrating
components of a large web-based application to AWS. The engineer will be
working

with existing Chef resources.

Preferred experience includes

*1+ years of experience with Chef in a Windows server and .NET environment*.

Writing cookbooks, recipes, environments, roles, encrypted data bags, etc.

Experience with AWS networking such as VPCs, subnets, ELBs

Experience with programming languages such as Bash, Powershell, Ruby,
Python, Markup

CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins a plus

Knowledge of deploying .NET apps/windows systems administration experience
a plus

Working knowledge of CloudFormation

AWS SysOps or Dev Associate certification is a plus.

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES*

Direct: (201) 448-1153 <(201)%20488-1153>

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com