Greeting from American IT Resource Group!!

My name is Kamal and I have below urgent basis requirement with my direct
client please provide resume with below detail ASAP

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Visa Status(H1B/EAD/GC/US Citizen):

Expected Billing Rate/HR:

Availability:

Best Time To Discuss:

*Position: Lead Business Analyst*
*Location: **Novato, CA*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Need Lead Business Analyst with experience in Property and Casualty (P&C)
Insurance experience.*

*Kamal Pandey*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*AIT Resource Group, Inc.***

2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169

847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 847-594-6069 [Fax]

*ka...@aitresourcegroup.com*[email <ka...@aitresourcegroup.com[email>]
www.aitrg.com[URL]

*komal_90pandey*[YIM]|kamal.askit[gtalk]|kamal.ait2[skype]

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.