***************All the skill should be present in the resume *************

*Position1:*

* *

*Title: Storage Engineer*

*Location: Minneapolis MN*

*Duration: 3+ Months***

* *

Required:

Windows server administration(MSCS knowledge, DRAC mgmt, managing services,
installing and configuring multipathing software- HDLM)
Hitachi Storage Navigator experience(Universal Volume Manager knowledge)
EMC Symcli experience
HDS Storage Navigator modular (configure storage groups)
Clariion Navisphere experience)configure storage groups)
SAN Knowledge (zoning not required)
Hitachi Device manager- storage provisioning
EMC Networker and Data Domain
NetApp NAS knowledge

* *

*Position2:*

* *

*Title: Unix/Linux IP Security Architect*

*Location: Minneapolis MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months***

* *

Technical leadership role (Architect) - project objective is to secure
plaintext protocol - FTP on the UNIX/Linux platform using IPsec (transport
mode) to encrypt network traffic. New software (Centrify DirectSecure) uses
Active Directory group policies (kerberos authentication) to manage IPsec
configuration on UNIX/Linux.

Well qualified candidate will have:
1. Prior experience designing and implementing IPsec policy for UNIX/Linux
platform
2. Advanced network and systems administration skills: Strong understanding
of network concepts and design (firewalls, F5 load balancer); RedHat,
Solaris and Windows system administrator experience
3. In depth understanding of Active Directory and how AD distributes
policies; certificate management
4. Quick study/self directed, able to learn new concepts as needed
5. Collaborative, able to partner with other teams to implement project
6. Strong communications skills, writing and speaking

*Position3:*

* *

*Title: Infrastructure Architect*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months***

Technical Architect - Provides technical leadership in the analysis,
decision-making, design, and support phases of implementation of computer
applications and network hardware and infrastructure, operating systems,
databases and enterprise-wide business applications. Works with clients to
solidify technical and infrastructure requirements, track milestones related
to technical infrastructure, and manage issues and risks. Works with network
and computer services teams to coordinate infrastructure deliverables.

*We're looking for someone with architecture experience with large systems
and enterprises.
Ideally, this person will also have worked in space planning and retail.

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.