Dear Recruiter,

Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can send profile to
*pree...@techcraftsol.com*

*Job Title: Kronos Consultant Location – Fremont CA*
*Duration-6+month*
*Must Have Skills*:
We have requirements for strong Kronos V7 functional and integration
experience
Functional Resource strong with configuring Pay Rules, Work rules, OT
rules, pay code distributions, accrual calculations etc. preferred Global
experience.
Strong Interface developer to create/update complex Interfaces for multi
country employee data based on country requirements. Able to review
multiple requirements and streamline interface development based on these
requirements.
Navigator designer experience with Kronos WF Navigator customization for V7
and Ver. 8 .
Required experience:
Design or develop: 7 years
Kronos: 7 years /�fZ