Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*PL/SQL developer*

*Southfield, MI*

*8 month contract*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

This person will be engaged in writing PL/SQL stored procedures and complex
queries to read data from multiple databases (Oracle) and apply business
rules to create summarized data  to be consumed by the application.  This
person will be responsible for creating functions and procedures for the
application by writing the business logic in PL/SQL allowing the
Application to pull data from the Database.

The first 2 months of this project this person will be supporting a team in
the UK (5 members) but will also have a direct manager sitting with them in
Southfield, MI.  The initial 2 months will be helping the UK team with the
release of an application that will be used by OEM’s to analyze
after-market parts and services in regards to sales, performance and
promotions in order to understand market trends and areas of improvement.
Once that release is completed in March this person will move to a similar
project for North American OEM’s around parts and services that will be
adding more features and capabilities.

*Skills*:

PL/SQL Developer skills

·      Strong in Oracle PL/SQL

·      Ability to understand existing database design and sql code

·      Ability to translate business rules & requirements into database
queries

·      Ability to work independently under guidance with minimum hand
holding

·      Ability to do performance tuning if needed

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146