*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Genesys Implementation ConsultantLocation: Torrance,
CADuration: 3-6 Months+Responsibilities:-*Installation and configuration of
Genesys T-Servers for integrating with Cisco CUCM.
Develop basic call routing Strategies to test Agent routing
CIMPLICITY DESKTOP integration with CISCO IP Softphone
CISCO IP Softphone, CISCO Hard-Phone integration and functionality testing
Technical blueprints and architecture diagrams in ppt, word, visio format
to be moved to “System Architect” app
Update / modify architecture diagrams for PBX project and create new
documents – will have to work closely with the client architects
Coordinate with offshore to complete the deliverables.

* Required Skills:-*Knowledge and Experience in any of the Contact Center
technologies like Genesys, Cisco, Avaya etc.
Knowledge on Contact Center and Unified Communication architecture models
and terminology.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*