Hope you are doing well.
Kindly find the below requirement and let me know your interest to go
*Role: Middleware Database Administration*
*Location: Augusta ME *
*Duration: 12+ Months contract*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*PROJECT OVERVIEW:* An additional Middleware contractor is needed to
support the project work within the core Oracle Middleware team. The job is
supporting our Oracle WebLogic hosting environment and will be specifically
assist in standing up OPA to run in our Enterprise Environment.
Responsible for installation and configuration of WebLogic Fusion
Middleware in a clustered configuration running on both commodity &
*PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:*
· Fluent English communication - 5 years
· WebLogic - 5 years
· Middleware infrastructure design, installation, upgrade, data
conversion for Fusion Middleware - 5 years Middleware backup & recovery
procedures, access security - 10 years
· Middleware tuning - 10 years
· Oracle 12cR2 Fusion Middleware with JAVA, PL/SQL, Forms &
Reports, SOA, OBIEE & OPA - 5 years
· Oracle Enterprise manager - 10 years
· Linux - 10 years
· ExaLogic - 5 years
· UNIX shell scripting - 10 years Oracle fusion middleware in Java,
PL/SQL, APEX, Forms & reports containers running in an active-active
configuration - 5 years
· Performance & tuning of Fusion Middleware including Java, forms &
· Troubleshoot techniques for break fixes, performance, and normal
· Skilled in middleware utilities
· Middleware patching
· Migrations from WL 11g to 12cR2
· System monitoring & alerting techniques
· Middleware backup and recovery strategies
· Extensive knowledge of OPA running on WebLogic
· Oracle Traffic director & hardware load balancing
· Oracle Enterprise Manager
· Operating system: Linux, Solaris, Windows, Oracle OVM
· Programming Language/Development Tools: UNIX shell scripting
· Database Systems/Database Tools: Oracle 12cR1 & Fusion Middleware
11gR2 & 12cR1 & R2 Frameworks/SLD's/Methodologies: OEM Grid Control: Must
have experience with maintenance, patching, security best practices for
· Oracle HTTP Server, Oracle traffic director, Oracle enterprise
manager and load balancer experience
Thanks & Be Well...
100 Brickhill Avenue, Suite C, South Portland, ME 04106
207-221-0314 EXT 428
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.