Hi, Hope you’re doing great ,

My name is Bharat Kumar Aditya  and I am a Recruiter at Systel Inc

Our client is interested in hiring Spark developer .The location of this
position is Sunnyvale, CA and it is a Contract opportunity.

 PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OPT RESUME AND FOR H1B VISA CONSULTANT I 94  IS
MANDATORY

As an onsite *Spark Developer*,  with Overall 4-8 years’ experience
including strong experience in Spark, Scala is mandatory. Overall very good
experience in Hadoop eco system  Code quality and functional quality is
always at the forefront and one of the keys measures of Success. Be able to
work well in a fast paced environment.

*Qualifications:*

— 4 to 8 + years of strong experience in Spark

— Scala is mandatory

— Overall very good experience in Hadoop eco system

— Strong problem solving skills

— Good Oral and written English communication skills

— profiles with LinkedIn to be shared