!! Need – *Dot net Developer @ Lansing,MI *– Need *Local and Green Card /
US Citizens* Only !!

Position      :       .NET Developer

Location     :       Rockford, Illinois

Duration     :      9 Months

*!! Need Local and Green Card / US Citizens Only !!*

*!! Face to face after phone interview ( NO SKYPE)** !!*

*Required Skills and Experience:*

   - We are seeking 5-6 Software Engineers (Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior)
   to add to our team of Software Developers.
   - Our .Net Software Engineer’s primary function is to maintain and
   develop our award-winning suite of applications.
   - Our unique medical software services have been the market leader for
   eight years running!
   - Our software products are utilized in urgent care practices throughout
   all 50 states.
   - This position proactively improves application performance,
   consistently enhances the user interface experience, and ensures compliance
   with existing internal design, coding, and documentation standards through
   troubleshooting user issues and developing new features.
   - Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field and at least a
   couple of years of development experience preferably with C# and/or ASP.Net
   in a SQL Server environment; or an equivalent combination of education and
   experience
   - Previous experience in developing web services
   - Proven experience working with EDI, database development, and
   object-oriented design.

Regards,

*Chris Roe* *– **Resource Development Manager*
Direct Line : 415-251-3968 | Email : ch...@itbtalent.com