you can give me a call back at my contact number *650-835-8002
<(650)%20835-8002>*

*Job ID:: **3017*

*Role::* *DevOps Engineer*

*Location::** Sunnyvale, CA*

 *Job Description::*

*DevOps Engineer*

 As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering and
DevOps teams to scale up our application support, application launch and
services availability to 99.99%. He/She is responsible for managing
applications using automated Build, Release, Deployment and monitoring
alerting.

 Will be working with across functional and geographies and to leverage
expertise. Candidate should be self-driven engineer and can demonstrate
expertise in DevOps Tools.

*Minimum Qualifications *

Bachelor's Degree and 5 yrs. of experience or Masters Degree with 3 yrs. Of
experience in Computer Science.

Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and
Non-Production environments

Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages
Python, Ruby, and Java.

Experience in Build tools like Maven or Gradle or Buck.

Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef or
Salt.

Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins or CruiseControl.

Experience in working with cross-functional teams such as Platforms, Tools,
other operational teams.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to both non-technical and technical audiences.

A self-motivated individual with a strong customer focus and quality
obsession.

Knowledge of Linux/Unix and System internals.

 Thanks & Regards,

*Vaishali Tyagi*

EXCEPTIONAL TALENT FOR OUTSTANDING COMPANIES

1730 S. Amphlett Blvd., Suite 250 San Mateo, CA - 94402

*Desk#: (650) 835 8002 <(650)%20835-8002> || Email:
vaishali_ty...@ubertal.com <http://deepa...@ubertal.com>*