*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: DevOps EngineerLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: 6 Months CTHNeed
local - Face to Face is requiredInterview Process:-*1 hour with VP over
coffee or phone
Then 2-3 hour in-person interview consist of technical coding, and overview
of scope of project.

*Qualifications*Experience with Bitbucket/Git
Experience with Docker and Docker Hub, Rancher, or Vagrant
Ansible, Puppet, or Chef experience for managing configuration
Experience with managing CI/CD builds for Java based web applications
Experience with AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, S3, EB Extensions
Experience with Jenkins
Experience working on large scale cloud based web applications
Familiar with Java based tools like Maven, Spring
Experience managing Node, NGINX, or Apache
Skilled with scripting and automating tasks
Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*