Hello Everyone,
Please share your consultants updated resume if you would like to apply for
the below Job Openings.

*********3 OPENINGS-HOT NO H1B,OPT or EAD GC Candidates***********

*Java UI developer  *
Basking Ridge,NJ
They will hire off a skype round
Make sure candidates are confirmed for Full-Time conversion after 6 months
contract-to-hire
Rate Range: $50-54/hr on C2C Max
US Citizens or Green Card Holders ONLY!

4 positions
Deep UI development required
HTML expert
Front end expert
Angular
AEM – Nice to have (Adobe Enterprise Manager)
CSS
Must be able to jump into the code and see problems immediately and be able
to fix them. Super strong front end experience required. Must be able to

change code on the fly
_______________________________
*Java – Restful  API Webservices Developer*
They will hire off a skype round
TOP SKILLS NEEDED –
Rest API – building rest services not just consuming
Angular
CSS
Java – Hardcore java developer
Location:  Basking Ridge, NJ
Rate Range: $50-54/hr on C2C Max
6 months contract to hire – open to permanent GC holders and USC’s

The ideal candidate will have:
• Advanced analysis, design and architectural skills, with ability to apply
to business requirements and applications/system designs to create and
maintain software solutions
• Strong Java/J2EE skills including Servlets, JSP, EJB
• Strong HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery
• Proficiency with RAD, Toad, source code repository, and other software
development tools
• Open Source frameworks expertise like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Log4j
• WebSphere application server experience
• Web services experience, ideally including XML, XSL, XSLT
• Ability to drive multiple projects through the complete development life
cycle (SDLC)

Requirements:
• BS or BA degree or higher level of education
• 6 or more years of full SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
in the IT industry
• 4 or more years of previous object oriented application development
experience using the Java/J2EE platform
• 2 or more years of experience with web services/frameworks including two
or more of the following technologies/frameworks: XML, XSL, XSLT, Struts,
Spring, Hibernate, Log4j
• Demonstrated experience effectively working with enterprise architects,
business leaders, project/ program managers, and other stakeholders on
large-scale programs

*Web Developer*
Max Rate:$45/hr on C2C
GC or US Citizens(ONLY Locals)
Midtown, NYC
Duration:  1 Year +
Quick interview process and offer
Will need someone with 8 – 10 years of experience for this role
**These have to be local because they prefer face to face interviews

Web Developer: CSS/HTML/Javascript – strong communication skills and good
go getter type of person

Job Description:
Our team is more of a Swiss army knife of related knowledge we are looking
to get. For instance our primary developer does both front end and back end
work and has an art degree from Pratt. His tasks involve HTML, PHP, MySQL,
backbone, JavaScript and numerous related languages. He also does light
video editing, video conversion, DVD mastering and anything that might come
up in a multimedia environment with only a couple of developers. The
position we are looking for is to alleviate our main developer’s workload
from day-to-day coding so he can focus on the full company project database
that our team also created/manages. Creative problem solving is our bread
and butter so if someone is looking for a job to just check off a task list
for the day they are probably not a good fit.

The kind of projects we like to take on are ones we have never done before
then discovering how to make it work in a creative way.
will do on sites, and if he likes them, he will just start them….Pure and
 simple, not a lot of fanfare, just get someone in who wants a challenge
and can get the job done….

 Regards,
Jenny Smith | Sr.Recruiter
jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com | #609-935-3773(Ext.101)
G-Talk: jennysmith...@gmail.com
ITBrainiac Inc. | www.itbrainiac.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected
the email, please notify the author by replying to this message by
"REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to
use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and
should immediately delete it from your computer system domain if required