*Immediate Need Agile Coach Need Local to GA, VA or CA Need EAD GC and USC*

Position :  Agile Coach
Location :  Atlanta GA, Richmond, VA or Thousand Oaks, CA.
Duration : 6+ Months contract

Agile Coach
Agile Coach to support one of our clients.  This contract position offers
the opportunity to work with a variety of Agile projects and learn from
leaders in the Agile community.  We're seeking a coach who is able to stay
current with up-and-coming industry trends, such as Kanban and advanced
Scrum techniques.  The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with
extensive business acumen and at least 7 years of experience working in an
Agile environment at both the team and program level. We are looking for
someone with strong leadership and client relations experience, as well as
excellent communication and presentation skills.

Specific requirements include:
Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) held for 5+ years
Practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
Experience working at a Leadership level with regards to change management,
culture and organizational change, and continuous improvement
Proven record of working with teams at a Program level
Proven record of helping teams to continuously improve
Experience organizing and managing communities of practice and helping
organizations to continuously learn and improve
Flexibility in adopting practices and techniques to specific client needs
Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
Good client relationship management skills
Bachelor’s Degree

Regards,
Roy Smith | IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel # (609) 310 - 5298
Email:  roy.sm...@itbtalent.com