Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
My Self, *Sudhakar* from *Anira Solutions*. We have a requirement for *.Net
Developer* for *Alexandria, VA*
Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. you can also  reach me at
*703-745-7172*,Drop
the suitable profiles on sudha...@anirasolutions.net

*NOTE:NEED LOCALS*

*Title:.Net Developer Location:*
* Alexandria, VA Duration: 6 Months +*

   - At least 7-8 years of experience building enterprise web applications
   using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC Framework.

   - Excellent programming skills using C# or any other 00 programming
   language
   - 2 - 3 years' experience of building .NET REST API ( WEB API, WCF
   Services)
   - Strong front end web programming skills In JavaScript/ JQuery / HTMlS
   / CSS
   - Experience with any JavaScript frameworks Angular JS 1/2, React,
   Ember, Backbone, Knockout.
   - String understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge of
   designing tables, writing stored procedures, having good knowledge of query
   execution plan, optimizing queries.
   - Familiar with Unit Testing Frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, NUNIT
   Testing
   - Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns, good
   programming practices
   - Familiar with web application performance tuning, handling concurrent
   transactions

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Anira Solutions,Inc*