*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 12 month contract*

Don’t send H1B.

I am searching for a candidate that can complete a 12 month contract on c2c
basis. The candidate must be a Java Developer that is focused on the front
end. The candidate must be a Core Java Developer with experience in Spring
Boot, new java implementations, and java web containers. One of their major
platforms is Java for their Website. AWS experience is a plus. Java SE 8
environment.

The candidate must be strong in Spring Boot. The contract rate for this is
60 per hour.

All candidates must be local to Dallas, TX. We will be unable to place
candidates that need to relocate.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103