Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Oracle Fusion Financials Functional Expert*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 8+ Months*

*VISA: No Constraints*

*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*

*No # Positions: 2*

Our client is in this first phase of their conversion from Great Plains to
Oracle Cloud for FI, HCM and SCM. They just did their first CRP and are in
need of an Oracle functional financials expert to help with functional
configuration testing for Finance. This person will be responsible for
testing the configurations, creating base test scripts, use cases, making
modifications and UAT. The client plans to go live with HCM on May 1st,
Finance on July 1st and SCM on August 1st and would want the resource thru
go-live and for post-production support. Any experience with Oracle Cloud
would be a huge plus.

*Musts:*

·         Oracle Functional Financials

·         Oracle Functional FI testing

·         Experience writing test scripts, use cases and making
modifications

·         UAT testing

*Plus:*

·         Oracle Cloud experience or certification/training on cloud

·         Local/regional

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-274-7876