Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (*Eden Prairie, MN* ) is currently
seeking a (*Java full-stack Developer*) resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Position: Java full-stack DeveloperLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration:
6+ Months *

*NON LOCAL , VISA INDEPENDENT PROFILES ARE ALSO ACCEPTEDInterview: Face to
Face. No Immigration assistance would be provided*

Daily responsibilities:
Work with our architects to architect and propose solutions with
scalability, performance, cost and labor in mind.
Develop complex features . Capability to work independently or lead a team.
Experience in agile with a good understanding of done and agile practices.
Code review, and lead the team in good software practices.

Required software tools/skills are: Java/Oracle/GitHub/Performance tools
(dynatrace/new relic)/ Rally / Design tools
Nice to have skills/attributes are: .Net, SSIS, ETL(Datastage)

Must have skills/attributes are: Java/Oracle/GitHub/Performance tools
(dynatrace/new relic)/ Rally / Design tools
Very strong Full stack Java Developer –Java, Hibernate, Web
Services(Restful/SOAP), Angular JS
Performance tuning in both application side and database side
Database with strong SQL skills(Backend SQL Querying)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*