Hi,

Greetings from Inent!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation partner, We
have an immediate opportunity, Below is the job description, please go
through it, if you have any consultants who are suitable & comfortable,
Please send me your consultant updated resume along with the best rate cap,
visa status and availability An early response is really appreciated.

*Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Consultant Location: Indianapolis, IN/Portland,
OR Duration: Long Term Contract Job Description:*
• 9-10years years of IT experience
• 4-5 years of SFDC experience
• Salesforce.com Certification is strongly preferred
• Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: *Java,
java script, Force.com* platform and Integration methodologies
• Working knowledge of technologies like *AJAX, JQuery and JSON*
• Working experience with *AppExchange App Development and Package Creation*
• Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and
organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with
minimal instruction and supervision
• Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts
to all functional areas

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,