Greetings!!!
Hope you are doing great.
My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip.Inc(www.sourcechip.net ) fast growing US based IT consulting/
Staffing Organization.
If you are interest and available for below Position, please respond with
Resume and details requested.

Job Details

*Requirement Program manager*

Contract 12 Months +
 TITLE: Program manager
 STATUS: Open
 LOCATION: Tampa, FL, United States
 # of Openings: 1
Interview :Skype Hire
Prefer Locals or nearby

*Requisition Details:*

*JD as below :*

• Defining the program governance (controls) along with AP stakeholders
• Scheduling and Tracking of various project or Migration Phases
• Track and mitigate project risks
• Effective Escalation Management
• Plan and Schedule LTI resources
• On boarding & off-boarding
• Facilitate change management during consolidation & migration
• Facilitate communication during office 365 rollout
• Collaborate with key AP & Vendor stakeholders
• Status Meetings with AP Steering committee
• Track key project progress metrics
• Track AP end user experience
• Facilitate in cost benefit analysis and ROI computation
• Assist in benchmarking application performance pre and post migration

If you are interested, then please send an updated copy of your resume in
word format along with your contact details.  I'd appreciate if you can
share this information with your friends/colleagues who might be interested.
Have a great day!!

Thanks & Regards,

*Sam   *

SourceChip,Inc | Email- s...@sourcechip.net  |Phone-732-917-4895