*Hi  *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

Position : IBM BPM Architect –

Location : Chandler, AZ or Minneapolis, MN

Duration:  Long term

Total Years of Experience – 12 – 15 Years
Mandatory Skills – Process design and development experience, 5+ years of
IBM BPM experience.

Good Communication skill, Onsite experience

   - BPMN: 10 years
   - coach, manage, lead professionals: 10 years
   - financial controls and risk: 10 years
   - Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management: 10 years
   - leadership, strategy, customer focus, measurement/analysis and
   knowledge management: 10 years

Minimum Qualifications

   - Strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
   - Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent industry experience
   - 7+ years business process engineering experience
   - Project Management knowledge and experience
   - Solid verbal and written communication skills.
   - Demonstrated strong leadership skills and experiences
   - Proven record of being results-oriented

PREFERRED SKILLS:

   - Experience in financial and/or mortgage industry
   - BPMN knowledge and working experience along with other Business
   Process Mgmt software and tools
   - Excellent analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
   - Takes initiative and accountability to drive for results
   - Strong facilitation skills required.
   - Consistently embraces ownership and accountability situations and
   roles.
   - Ability to work effectively with senior management (SVP, EVP’s)
   - Strong leadership skills and experience with the ability to coach,
   manage, lead professionals
   - Ability to transfer knowledge to teams and individuals.
   - Experience as a Lean and/or Six Sigma Trainer desirable.
   - Exhibit performance excellence criteria such as leadership, strategy,
   customer focus, measurement/analysis and knowledge management, team member
   focus, operations, and results

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>