*Hi     *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

*Position : Sr. Php developer*

*Location :  NYC*

*Duration : C2H*

*Responsibilities*

• Assist with the development of new PHP- and Joomla-based web & mobile

products built on LAMP stack and Amazon Web Services

• Assist with software testing and defect resolution

• Assist with software documentation including training new dev team members

• Practice agile development process and methodologies

• Stay abreast of latest technologies and best practices; assist with
evaluating

and leveraging new technologies

• Contribute to product strategy and innovation – help us design and build
our

next generation of products

Critical skills and experience:

• LAMP stack —5+ years of experience with PHP, Linux/Unix, Apache, and

MySQL; familiarity with MVC architecture

• Strong frontend experience (jQuery, JavaScript, CSS, HTML)

• CMS – Experience building and customizing CMS platforms; experience with

Joomla CMS a very strong plus

• Strong API and web-service design/coding/implementation/integration

Experience

• Skilled working with development management tools (GIT/JIRA/similar)

• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams

• Comfortable working with a distributed/remote team

*Benefits*

• Remote working environment

• Company options plan

• BlueCross health insurance

• Vacation time

*Regards*

* Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone: 5134335603
Email: **yahe...@exatechinc.com*
* Web: **www.exatechinc.com* <http://www.exatechinc.com>